Bring your employees back safely
When the time comes to bring your team back to your workplace, the advisors at General Southwest will be here to help you put together a plan to protect both your employees and your organization. Per guidance from the White House, State of Arizona, and the CDC, plans for returning to the workplace should include monitoring your workforce for indicative symptoms.
We recommend utilizing Company Nurse’s COVID-19 digital screening and triage guidance for COVID-19 symptoms and exposures to help you safely and confidently bring your team back to your workplace.
Company Nurse’s COVID-19 digital screening and triage guidance protects both your employees and your organization:
- Easy to implement!
- No in-person contact.
- Screening process is continuously updated, based upon CDC guidelines.
- Employees are protected from workplace exposures and confident in the safety of the workplace.
- HR receives immediate notification of screenings.
- Safeguard your company from exposure to litigation.
- Secure and private screening and triage.
Additional return-to-work resources are available on your MyWave Client portal.